If you’ve always wanted to grow your own food but didn’t know where to start, then keep reading…
Are you sick and tired of not making the most of your space and not knowing what to grow?
Have you tried countless other solutions, but nothing seems to work?
Do you finally want to say goodbye to relying on grocery stores and discover how to grow your own carrots, potatoes, lettuces and much more?
If so, then Backyard Homestead Handbook is for you.
You see, growing your own food and achieving self-sufficiency doesn’t have to be complicated.
Even if you’ve tried other homesteading books and failed.
The truth is, it’s much simpler than you think.
Amazon Best-selling author, Bradley Stone provides you with a step-by-step blueprint to grow your own food without the disappointment of failure.
In Backyard Homestead Handbook, you’ll discover:
- The biggest mistake people make when planning their homestead that prevents them from growing crops
- The only 3 techniques you need to know for making your food last
- The 5 ways to bring up chickens
- The 4 things you should know about pests, problems, and plant illnesses
- Secrets to growing food without hard work
- Why selling your excess crops is hurting your progress – and what to do instead
- The 3 best crops to start your homestead
- …and so much more!
Imagine how you’ll feel once you taste food grown from your land, and how your life could change for the better.
So even if you’re lacking time, energy, and money, you can start a mini farm with ¼ acre using Backyard Homestead Handbook