• People identify with brands that utilize innovative storytelling that provokes emotion and interest.
• Telling your brand story is an ongoing process. You need to create a compelling narrative that makes them want to know more about how your brand is evolving.
• Refrain from using make-believe online stories. Ensure clarity and consistency throughout all channels.
• Social proof is integral to customer trust. Leverage consumer comments, emails, and messages to garner loyalty.
• Mutually beneficial collaborations with other brands and influencers can also increase exposure to an otherwise untapped market.
• Creating good product content comes down to a three-tier brand structure: base, advanced, and user-generated.
• Ad placements from businesses aligned with your brand can not only leverage their audience base but also scale your reach to new prospects on different channels.
• Highlight and showcase how you can add long-term value to your consumers’ lives, and you’ll find that they won’t need to elaborate convincing to become loyal customers.
• Successful marketers leverage the 25 cognitive biases in their Google and Facebook ads, affiliate marketing, and on their landing pages to encourage greater conversions.
• Retargeting markets your brand to users that are already familiar with your services but didn’t convert the first time.
The key to attracting and retain customers in such a saturated economy lies in engaging them through relatable branding. From developing the overarching theme of your branding efforts to solidifying your authority – much work goes into succeeding with your marketing efforts.
This detailed guide touches upon the various aspects of how to develop your branding strategy and connect with your audience. We have outlined the core pillars on which to establish a successful marketing and branding strategy for modern business.