These healthy recipes are about to become your child’s latest cravings
Have you noticed that your child’s eating habits aren’t necessarily the healthiest?
Do you fear that they might not be getting the proper vitamins and nutrients they need in order to develop into the blossoming young individual they are?
Maybe you’re concerned that you’re setting a bad example with your own food choices and want to learn how to better accommodate a healthy lifestyle for the whole family?
Whatever the case may be, the truth is that your child's diet is the most important component of their development into adulthood.
From getting enough water and sleep, all the way to what they are eating and how they are snacking, your child will only become as much as they are capable of becoming with the fuel they have been given.
So, why not ensure that they are getting everything they need from the meals and snacks that you prepare for them?
Today’s world can be a busy and chaotic mess sometimes, but this doesn't mean you can’t still make time for some fun cooking with the family.
It doesn't have to be a huge ordeal either. With the right awareness of proper nutrition, the knowledge of how to incorporate your child's attention, and recipes that are sure to be both delicious and healthy, maintaining your child's overall health has never been easier.
In Dash Kids Lunch Break, you’ll discover:
- A scientific breakdown of macro and micronutrients, as well as how best to incorporate them into your child's diet
- The most important vitamins for your child's brain development, and how they can get them from the foods they eat
- What you should avoid eating and how to keep your house empty of these things
- Why you should never pressure your children to eat if they don't want to
- Tips and tricks for how to encourage your young ones to pursue healthy food, even when you are not with them
- Why cooking as a family is the best way to get your child excited about their health, including recipes you can use to ensure it is fun for all
- 50+ healthy and nutritious recipes that both you and your kids will enjoy day-in and day-out
… and so much more.
Trying to get your kids to eat right, or at all, doesn’t have to be yet another stressful task for you to tackle.
With an empowered outlook on your own health and the knowledge for how to encourage your kids to make good food choices, before you know it, your kids will be begging you for those healthy snacks and to spend time cooking with you.
If you’re ready to nourish your child properly and leave behind the worry that they’re not getting what they need, then get this book now!