How do you go on living when someone you love has died? How is life ever going to be the same again? How do you find the will to carry on? Is there such a thing as moving on?
Every year millions face the effects of dealing with loss and grief. This can be the result of death, divorce, moving, retirement, or other life events. Since society hasn’t provided effective ways of handling grief, many grievers feel lost and alone.
Grief is a reaction that happens when someone we love or care about dies or leaves. When this happens, a whole host of emotions might overwhelm you. Some of these emotions include feeling sad, angry, confused, or scared. What’s even more frightening is not knowing how to deal with this sudden wave of emotions that have hit you hard like a tsunami.
The pain of losing someone we love cannot be described in words. It feels like your whole world is falling apart. The crushing pain in your chest signals that your heart feels like it is breaking into a million pieces. It feels like the tears will never stop flowing. Your whole world has been turned upside down, and you might even feel like you will never smile again
There is no right or wrong way to deal with the loss of a loved one. The grieving process is challenging, and it’s different for everyone. It’s not just a matter of coping with a loss, but coping with change — and that takes time. Grief is not something that we want to avoid feeling either. Grief is part of our journey and human experience. To fight grief is to fight what’s natural. Instead, let grief guide you to be a more powerful being.
This is why I have written this survivor’s manual. How to Deal With Loss, Grief, and Death is your guide to coping with the loss of a loved one and how to find the will to live again.
This book is for:
- Anyone who has experienced the loss of a child, spouse, or loved one.
- Anyone experiencing grief and having a hard time coping
- Anyone that wants to honor the memory of their loved one
- Anyone who not only wants to better understand their loss but move away from the pain
- Anyone wanting to have despair turned into hope
- You feel stuck or in deep pain after a loss.
- You are wearing a mask pretending that you are fine but are secretly in pain.
- Anyone who wants a better understanding when helping friends or family deal with loss.
- Counselors and grief coaches who want another perspective to help their grieving clients.
In this book, you’ll learn:
- What is grief?
- How is grief expressed?
- How to identify where you are in the grieving process and how to move forward towards healing
- Practical exercises and coping techniques to assist with the grieving process
- Why Self-Care is an essential part of your recovery journey.
- The roadblocks to overcoming grief.
- The power of gratitude.
- How to comfort someone who is grieving
There is no simple way to get over your loss quickly, but with the techniques in this book, your journey towards acceptance and being your old self again is going to be that much easier.
Get your copy today!