What are the questions that can help you recognize your Emotions? What causes your feelings or emotions? When are emotions a problem? How do you easily explain your feelings or emotions to another person? Keep reading…
Do you really want to discover what is meant by Emotional Intelligence? Keep reading…
“I don’t want to be at the mercy of my emotions. I want to use them, to enjoy them, and to dominate them.” Oscar Wilde
“The emotion that can break your heart is sometimes the very one that heals it.” Nicholas Sparks
“Our findings revealed that everyday human life is profoundly emotional: people reported experiencing at least one emotion 90% of the time.” Ncbi.nlm.nih.gov
- In this book you will discover what Emotional Intelligence is and some Types of Emotions you may not even be aware of
- Truly understanding Emotions
- What Triggers Emotional Contagion
- How Do You use Emotional Contagion?
- Is Emotional Contagion Bad or Good?
“Emotion has a substantial influence on the cognitive processes in humans, including perception, attention, learning, memory, reasoning, and problem solving.” Frontiersin.org