How to create more fulfilment and excitement in your career
A step-by-step guide to create your ideal career
Whether you are job hunting, determined to make a radical career change or simply wish for more day-to-day satisfaction in your job, in this career guide you will find inspiration and a wide range of practical exercises to help you create more fulfilment and excitement in your career.
Includes a foreword by New York Times Best Selling Author Rayomd Aaron and the Values Determination Process of Dr John Demartini.
Among other things you will:
- Explore what matters most to you in your career
- Create an inspiring personal mission statement for your life
- Change your perception of your working life
- Establish what you are best at
- Explore what your Dream Job could look like
- Build your professional brand
- Learn how to manage yourself more effectively at work
- Set the foundations for a healthy work-life balance
Who this book is for
How do you feel when your alarm goes off on a Monday morning? Do you hit the snooze button and curse the cruelty of your daily grind? Life is too short to waste it in a job you don’t enjoy. Be among the growing number of people discovering that their working lives can be a source of worthwhile growth and fulfilment.
This book will be for you if you are struggling to find meaning in a job you do not enjoy. It could be that you are simply working against your natural flow and have lost track of what is really important to you beyond the immediate financial gains.
Download free bonus material
The book comes with additional FREE BONUS MATERIALS that are available on www.LoveYourJobBook.com, including printable worksheets and the author's e-book "10 Steps to Creating the Life You Want".