Discover the answers to all your pregnancy questions, from conception to birth and beyond…
So you've decided you're ready to have a baby -- congratulations! You're about to embark on a journey like nothing you've experienced before... one that will totally transform your life.
Having a child is an amazing experience that's full of joy and tender moments.
You and your partner will have the opportunity to grow even closer, and you'll learn new things about yourself as your baby develops.
However, there will also be challenges, stressful periods, and moments where you feel overwhelmed.
It's completely normal to have some anxiety or misgivings about the physical aspects of pregnancy, and if you find yourself feeling stressed or fearful, know that you're not alone.
However, you don't have to live in that fear for the entirety of your pregnancy.
Knowledge truly is power, and with the right information and guidance, you'll find yourself feeling excited and totally prepared for the rollercoaster ride that lies ahead of you.
As a mother of two and a caregiver, Jeby Vega has years of experience that have informed her approach to pregnancy and childbirth. With a focus on emotional health and a realistic look at what you should expect, she's here to guide you every step of the way.
Not only will you learn about what to expect physically, you'll also find ways to transition emotionally so that you're ready for your baby when the due date arrives.
In Fearless Pregnancy, here is just a fraction of what you will discover:
- A week-by-week breakdown of pregnancy from conception to delivery -- and what you should expect
- What it means to be ready to have a baby -- and how you can prepare yourself physically and emotionally for the experience
- Common challenges faced by mothers-to-be -- and measures you can take to find relief
- An honest discussion about pregnancy anxiety, depression, and other mental health problems
- What the Circle of Life Model is -- and how you can maintain balance and harmony in the 4 key aspects of your health
- How you can use the science behind ovulation and conception to increase your chances of getting pregnant
- What foods and nutrients you need to be prioritizing, as well as simple exercises to keep you physically fit (and what you should avoid!)
- Frequently asked questions about delivery and what to expect in the first few weeks post-birth
- How to prepare for labor and childbirth for a stress-free delivery
And much more.
Whether you're a first-time mom or an experienced mother looking to make this your easiest pregnancy yet, you'll discover tips and advice that will help you every step of the way.
Don't let your fears hold you back a moment longer -- get ready to kick your anxiety to the curb! You deserve to have a happy, healthy pregnancy for both you and your child.