“Fitness is 100% MENTAL, your body won’t go where your mind doesn’t PUSH it” — Anonymous
We all want to be fit, but we don’t always want to take the steps to get there. And the FIRST step is deciding to be fit. Before you pick up a dumbbell or get on a treadmill, you must mentally commit to the journey.
This book will help you do just that.
These practical tidbits and the author’s personal stories of mental and physical struggle, sprinkled with biblical inspirations may be just the spark you need to begin a healthy lifestyle today.
- know you need to do something but don’t know where to begin
- have an on-again/off-again relationship with working out
- want to strengthen your faith
- want to obtain a healthy relationship with food
- want to tilt the scales of long life in your favor
Fit Decisions is a key to open the door to balanced living. Welcome!