The Complete Guide to Identifying, Handling & Avoiding Manipulation. Recover from Emotional Abuse and Build Healthy Relationships
Break Free From the Emotional Chains of Gaslighting
Does a person you know leave you feeling always at fault, confused, or full of self-doubt? Do you feel anxious and question your own sanity? Do you feel like you are always walking on eggshells?
These are just some of the many symptoms of gaslighting - one of the most manipulative and insidious forms of psychological abuse.
In this groundbreaking guide, you will:
- Understand what gaslighting really is and common misconceptions most people have.
- Read real-world scenarios and phrases between the gaslighter and the victims in romantic relationships, friendships, families, the workplace, and more.
- Learn to spot the 15 hidden signs of gaslighting and quickly identify them so you don’t fall for these tactics.
- Identify the 10 stages of gaslighting which are used to gain control of the victim – how and why it works.
- Discover 5 powerful steps to deal with people who gaslight. (Most people get this wrong!)
- Understand simple yet effective strategies to protect yourself from being gaslighted.
- Important ways to heal and move on in your relationships regardless of what has happened.
- And much, much more!
Regain Your Mental Clarity and Build Healthy Relationships
This gaslighting guide will analyze certain behavior patterns and allow you to aptly decide which relationships are salvageable, and which ones to leave. You’ll learn actionable methods regarding emotional recovery, and how to avoid this kind of abuse in future relationships.
Break out of this insidious spell and recover from the narcissistic abuse that is gaslighting. Stop living in a state of anxiety. The longer you allow your psyche to be manipulated and damaged, the harder it will be to move forward in life with grace, optimism, and confidence.
If you have your sights set on mental clarity and healthy relationships, this book will serve as the map to get you there.