It Feels Good to Feel Good by Cheryl Meyer
learn to eliminate toxins, reverse inflammation and feel great again
This book is for anyone with chronic pain looking for answers. It will give you a place to start. You don’t have to resign yourself to a life of pain and pills.
In this book you will learn:
• What is causing your pain and how to eliminate it.
• How to find a practitioner that will help you gain back your health.
• What’s in your food? Identify your sensitivities and heal your leaky gut.
• Identify the toxins in your life. Learn how to purge them.
• 34 stress busting ideas, and four simple exercises to reduce your stress.
• 32 suggestions from leading functional experts on how to get a good night’s sleep..
• How to recognize a toxic relationship and make it work or walk away.
• How to tame Anxious Negative Thoughts “ANTs”.
• How to take control of your health, reduce your inflammation and feel great again!