Help Me, I'm Stuck: Six Proven Methods to Shift Your Mindset From Self-Sabotage to Self-Improvement by Vaughn Carter
Follow these practical ways to get your feet out of the mud
Are you dispirited and unfocused?
Do you catch yourself being too harsh of a critic on your own actions?
Do you want to change how you think about yourself but feel lost?
If you found the above questions relatable, then there’s a good chance you’re stuck in a self-sabotaging mindset – one that revolves around negative thoughts that limit you from growing.
According to the National Science Foundation, an average person has around 12,000 to 60,000 thoughts per day, most in the form of self-talk, of which 80% are negative and 95% are repetitive.
While this self-talk is completely natural, its negative aspect fails to promote your overall well-being, whether physical or mental.
These negative thoughts can lead to feeling unmotivated to take action, because you don’t see your self-worth, which can increase the feeling of being stuck.
As a result, you’ll often feel helpless, causing a drop in motivation and a heavy hit to your health – you’ll end up becoming your own worst enemy.
But life doesn’t have to be this complicated.
Just a shift in your perspective can help you see things differently – not just with what you do, but also how you see yourself.
In fact, you can get out of this mindset of feeling stuck and bring more positivity into your life all by yourself.
All you have to do is follow these 6 simple methods…
In Help Me, I’m Stuck, you will discover:
- 6 proven methods to completely turn your life around and bring a positive change
- How to focus your mind on the task at hand (and feel motivated to do it)
- Gratitude in a Nutshell – build a habit of appreciating what you have (with 5 tips and 3 exercises you can practice every day)
- How to silence the inner critic – use the power of positive thinking to rewire your brain (in just 2 simple steps!)
- The positive impact of food – what you should eat to promote your mental as well as physical well-being (and 10 ways to help you stop eating your emotions)
- A simple yet effective guide to eliminate negative self-talk (small steps to reduce stress and make permanent changes)
- The importance of empathy, and how you can incorporate it into your daily life
- DIY Unstuck Planning – 6 tips to get you started on making a custom “getting unstuck” plan for yourself
And much more.
While it may seem so, it’s not the circumstances around you that control the outcome, but the power of your thoughts and how you look at things.
Are you ready to take control of your life?