How To Get Rich Before 30: Investing Guide for Teens and Young Adults to Achieve Financial Freedom as Early as Possible by A. B. Stanley
Discover the proven path to wealth that anyone can follow... no matter how young you are.
When you first start earning your own income, money is often tight and barely enough to cover the necessities.
You worry about making rent, affording emergency repairs, or making your debt payments on time.
Investing is probably the least of your concerns when you’re struggling to meet your day-to-day needs.
Why put your money into stocks and bonds that you don’t get to use now when there are urgent things you need to take care of?
But if you want to become rich and financially secure, investments are the only way to get there.
Investing helps you continue to earn money -- even when you’re not actively working for it.
Eventually, when your investments become large enough, they can generate enough money to cover your living expenses -- no job required.
If you want to reach this point by the time you’re 30, you will have to take action while you’re still in your 20s… the earlier, the better.
In How to Get Rich Before 30, you’ll learn what it takes to start building and growing wealth, regardless of where you’re starting from. Inside, you will discover:
- How to start investing money now, even if you only have a few dollars to spare
- How your erroneous beliefs about money are limiting your potential for wealth
- How to stay motivated and focused on building your nest egg (even when the temptation to splurge strikes)
- Why you’re losing money by keeping it in a savings account
- The biggest advantage you have as a young adult -- and how to capitalize on it to grow your wealth
- Small lifestyle changes you can make today to increase the amount you can set aside for investing
- Beginner-friendly investing methods -- no need to be a finance expert!
- The #1 investment you need to make that is guaranteed to make a worthwhile return, no matter what happens to the stock market
And much more.
No matter how much or how little you’re earning, setting money aside for investments should be part of your financial habits.
Unlike money spent on material things, the money you put into your investments will keep working for you, even when you’re no longer working.
So don’t make your income an excuse for not investing. Instead, make it your best resource to build your wealth on.
By taking the small steps towards investing today, your finances will enjoy big leaps in the future.
If you want to make the most of your hard-earned money so you won’t have to keep working for it forever, buy this book!