Discover How to Finally Overcome Indecision and Make Smart, Effective, and CONFIDENT Choices Without Fear or Regret!
Our decisions shape our lives.
Smart decisions lead to promising opportunities, greater happiness, and richer experiences. Poor decisions get us into trouble and often impose serious consequences.
That's why making decisions can be so difficult. There's a lot at stake.
HOW TO MAKE BETTER DECISIONS shows you, step by step, how to choose wisely every time. You'll discover how to stop agonizing and make smart decisions quickly and confidently with zero regret. You'll also learn how to recognize influences, both internal and external, that threaten to sabotage your choices.
In HOW TO MAKE BETTER DECISIONS, you'll discover:
- the top 6 reasons we make bad decisions
- 10 cognitive biases that sabotage us (and how to overcome each one!)
- a simple 6-step framework for making FAST decisions without fear
- an advanced strategy for creating pros-and-cons lists that actually work
- how to avoid information overload (and 4 types of filters that'll do the heavy lifting for you!)
- 7 ways to methodically challenge your assumptions in any situation
- how to perform a simple paired comparison analysis (it's easier than you might think!)
- the 10 questions you must ask yourself before making any important decision
- more than a dozen systems, methods, and hacks that will improve your decision-making skills
PLUS, YOU'LL RECEIVE 14 EXERCISES to help you apply the tactics you'll learn throughout this book!
If you're feeling overwhelmed, under pressure, and indecisive, HOW TO MAKE BETTER DECISIONS offers a simple, practical solution. Here's how to make better personal and professional decisions to create a truly rewarding life.
Grab your copy today!