Discover how to transform your front lawn into a luscious landscape — even if you've never touched a shovel or planted a flower before.
Are you tired of not spending as much time in your yard as you’d like because it’s not cozy?
Frustrated by the idea of spending thousands of dollars to make changes to your backyard?
Do you wish you’d see more than just a patch of grass when you look out from your front porch?
You're not alone — and the solution is right here...
Your yard may seem overgrown and full of weeds… but underneath it’s actually a beautiful blank canvas, just waiting for your personal touch to bring it to life.
You might’ve heard that landscaping requires hiring large crews, undertaking massive projects, and shelling out thousands and thousands of dollars.
But now it's easier than ever to get started on your own -- without paying for a team of contractors.
In fact, there's no reason why you can't have the same stunning vistas that you see in magazines.
The common guiding principles utilized by professional designers are just as accessible to you — and with the right guidance and resources, you can create an oasis in your very own backyard.
Once you understand the basic concepts of landscaping and all the professional tools and techniques laid out in this book, you'll be ready to implement any design you set your mind to.
Here, you will be guided through the necessary steps to take your plans from dream to reality… and provide answers to your most pressing landscaping questions.
In Learn to Landscape, you will discover:
- The 6 key design principles that will have your new yard looking beautiful and cohesive in no time at all
- How to use ‘color theory’ on your property to create visually appealing areas
- 8+ different design features to add to your landscape
- Important design aspects to keep in mind when building for privacy or sustainability
- The best time of year to landscape -- and when you should actually be getting started on your long-term projects
- The difference between ‘hardscape’ and ‘softscape’ elements -- and why you need both
- The most effective techniques for hiding bulky ‘eyesores’ in your backyard
- Over 11 types of plants and trees to include in your landscape
- Step-by-step instructions for 5+ DIY projects you can get started on right away
- How to prepare your lot for landscaping quickly and efficiently (without breaking the bank)
And much more.
You don’t need expensive landscape designers to help you fall in love with your home.
By investing your own time into your outside property, you'll not only raise the value of your home and boost its curb appeal, but you'll also give your landscape your own personal twist.
With Learn to Landscape, you’ll find the knowledge and confidence you need to tackle projects ranging from blooming floral arrangements to stone patios, all while putting your own unique spin on them.
There's never been a better time than now to start.
If you're ready to take the first steps towards creating a more beautiful property, then get this book right now!