The Gimmick-free Guide to Authentic Online Relationships with Influencers and Followers (Six Simple Steps to Success Book 4)
Make authentic connections with influencers without being sleazy or bothersome.
What if you could connect easily with 7-figure business owners and influencers just by being yourself?
Four years ago, Michal was an employee entrenched in a large company. He had no business ideas, did not know about webinars and had no Facebook account. Today, he is active online, interacting with millionaires, marketers, influencers and business owners like Darren Hardy and David Allen. His works have been mentioned in Forbes and Business Insider.
In "Making Business Connections That Count" he explains how you can achieve similar results.
In this book, you will learn:
• A foolproof method of getting on the radar of influencers
• Where to connect with top bloggers, podcasters and business owners
• How to provide value to them even if you are just starting out in the online business world
• How to drive your agenda without being perceived as bothersome
• How to stand out in anyone’s crowd of followers
• How to network with influencers even if you don't yet know a single blogger
• How to initiate contact when you need a favor
• What is the hidden networking superpower available to everyone
• How to bring value to the table from day one
• How to discern between genuine and superficial relationships
• When it's OK to ask for a favor
• How to make an offer your partner will feel embarrassed to decline
• How to build friendships AND business connections
• How to do favors for big influencers without a big-time investment
• How to be authentic in your networking efforts, so you will never be mistaken for a sleazy salesman
Buy this book now, so you can create relationships with respectable peers and mentors, to boost your business AND performance!