Under the shambles and disarray of your yard, your own little piece of paradise is just waiting to be unearthed.
Tired of looking at the uninspired mess that is your backyard?
Bored with the same garden you’ve had for years?
Want to have a space at home where your children can run around, or where you can simply relax and enjoy the view?
Landscaping your garden can transform the overall look of your home -- and, in effect, how you feel in it.
Imagine a tranquil little nook where you can watch the leaves falling and listen to water flowing, calming you down in the most stressful times.
Envision a welcoming gathering area where your family and friends can get together and enjoy the sunshine.
Whatever you want this outdoor space to be, you can make it happen.
But imagining something in your mind and actually doing it are two separate things.
While it’s easy to appreciate the pristine and meticulously landscaped gardens you see on Pinterest, understanding how to apply the ideas to your own space is a totally different matter.
How do you decide what to do in a space? How do you choose what plants to put in? Is there a logic behind how plants are arranged?
The answers to these questions -- and more -- can be found in this garden design handbook. It will help beginners understand what it takes to create a beautifully designed sanctuary -- and give them all the information they need to do it themselves.
In Master the Art of Garden Design, here is just a fraction of what you will discover:
- The surprising financial benefits of landscaping your garden
- How to plan for a garden landscape project (and the decisive factors you need to take into consideration)
- 5 landscape design principles to follow that will guide you on creating a visually appealing environment
- How you can alter the mood and vibe of your garden -- simply by choosing the right colors
- The man-made elements in a garden that add both style and function to your landscape
- Money-saving tips that keep you from overspending when creating and maintaining your garden
- Clever design tricks to create the illusion of space in a small and crowded outdoor area
- How to use plants to help you resolve the problems you’re experiencing in your yard
And much more.
Whether you’re planning a complete overhaul of your outdoor space, or just a little refresh to a dated area, the same design rules apply.
While it’s always helpful to follow rules and guidelines, especially when you’re just starting out, you shouldn’t be afraid to play with design as well.
Adding your own personal style and touches to your garden will help make the space uniquely yours. After all, no one knows what you like better than you.
If you want to create your own little slice of heaven right outside your home (without shelling out thousands in landscaping costs), then download now.