How to hack your motivation and make this the time that you finally achieve your fitness goals
People say that the first step to every journey is the most important one. But when it comes to fitness, it’s consistency that gets you the body of your dreams — and that’s the hard part.
If you’ve ever embarked on a fitness journey only to quit a few weeks or months down the line, you’ll know that motivation has a way of drying out.
One skipped workout becomes ten skipped workouts, a cheat day becomes a cheat week, and before you know it, you’re back where you started.
So how do some people just… stay on track?
Is there a special ‘fitness gene’ that you’re missing?
Are you simply destined to keep quitting and never get in shape?
News flash: you’re not.
The secret lies in knowing how to align your mind with your goals — training it to motivate and discipline you instead of sabotage you every step of the way.
And the best part? It’s easier than you think.
In The Muscle Mindset, you will discover:
- How to trigger your motivation whenever you want to and overcome that dreaded internal block of resistance
- The real reason why you don’t feel like working out, and what you can do about it
- 5 steps to end self-doubt for good and stop sabotaging your own progress
- The one destructive habit that could be ruining your chances of success and that you must stop now, no matter what
- How to use visualization to achieve the physical transformation of your dreams
- How to design your own fitness and nutrition plan (and stick to it!)
- 21 customizable fitness intentions to focus your mind on at different stages of your fitness journey, and that will help you to stay on track, even if you’ve never been able to stay on track before
- The 5 Golden Rules of goal-setting that you need to know if you don’t want to ever get stuck in your progress again
- 6 psychological tricks for developing a love of fitness
And much more.
By helping you mentally prepare for your fitness journey ahead and giving you all the tools you need to stay disciplined and motivated, The Muscle Mindset is the key to making this moment the right moment to finally get in shape.
Even if you’ve never really enjoyed working out, and you consider eating healthily to be some sort of torture, it only takes a few simple changes to get yourself in the right mindset for success.
Because, sure, working out and eating right can sometimes be hard, but it’s much easier when your mind is on your team, working with you instead of against you.
No more unused gym memberships and no more abandoned equipment staring you in the face, reminding you of your discarded fitness goals.
Just a newfound ability to stick to the plan, regardless of your age, body type, or chosen form of exercise.