Congratulations! You’re about to begin a transformative journey. Here’s how to fully prepare and make it a wondrous experience for you, your wife, and your new baby.
Admit it. Deep down, you’re scared out of your wits.
Maybe you pumped your fist, yelled with delight, or jumped in excitement when you found out you are going to be a dad.
But then maybe doubts started crossing your mind as well, gnawing at your cheerful thoughts.
“I don’t even know how to change a diaper!”
“What will I do if my wife experiences pain during pregnancy?”
“Will everything we do be centered around the baby now?”
And so many other questions that keep you awake.
You’ll be relieved to know that what you’re going through is normal and understandable.
It happens to every man who truly cares about his wife and about starting a family together.
More importantly, you must know that with the right knowledge and skills, you can drastically reduce your stress and confusion.
You don’t have to let your nervousness take over and deprive you of the unique experience ahead.
And while there’s a ton of information out there on the subject, it’s always better to opt for a reliable source of practical advice.
One that shows you how to be confident and effective in all aspects or fatherhood.
In New Dad, you’ll discover:
- How to dive deep into your consciousness and assess your own upbringing to prevent deep-rooted issues from affecting your new family
- How to prepare yourself mentally and emotionally, so you can strengthen your commitment toward your partner and child
- 10+ ways to bolster your finances so all needs are covered as you start a family
- A month-by-month guide on how to take great care of your wife throughout her pregnancy
- Why and how to practice mindfulness in your relationship as you prepare for parenthood
- How to decide responsibly whether to go for hospital birth or natural home birth
- Practical tips and tricks, time-honored advice, and medically sound routines for baby care to make life easier for everyone
- 8 baby care skills you must get good at that will set you up for the “best dad” title
- Why bonding with your baby is so important -- and how to do it every chance you get
- How to maintain a fantastic relationship as husband and wife outside of caring for a newborn
… and much more!
It’s unrealistic to think that all possible challenges before, during, and after childbirth can be completely avoided.
So that’s not what you should be aiming to accomplish.
Rather, the goal is to know what to expect and what to do to minimize hassles and maximize memorable experiences.
It may be true that nothing can ever fully prepare you for fatherhood, but this comprehensive guide comes close.
New Dad is packed with indispensable knowledge about how to become the best new dad you can be.