Learn the best ways to support your non-binary child.
Do you have a non-binary child and want to learn about what your child is going through? Are you trying to be supportive but don’t know where to start?
This book is the perfect guide to help you learn every aspect of transitioning, what it means to be a non-binary child, and being a supportive parent. In this book, you will:
- Understand what it means to be a non-binary child and how to support your child’s transition.
- Learn how to ease yourself into using your child’s new name and pronouns and how to change their name in the legal system.
- Discover the adverse effects of body dysphoria and dysmorphia that your child may experience.
- Discover how binders are used and how to shop for your non-binary child.
- Understand all aspects of puberty blockers and top surgeries and their side effects.
- Learn how to tell the world about your non-binary child and explain to them about your child’s journey.
- Discover all the non-binary terminologies and how to differentiate between them.
Find out all the information you need to understand your non-binary child’s transition, so get your copy right now to get started.