Business Basics, Startups, Investments and Mindset
Stop dreaming of success and start realizing it. Read on to find out how to win in every area of your life, no matter where you’re starting from.
Research has shown that only 8% of the population actually achieves their goals.
Why is that?
The answer is surprisingly simple: they’re not persistent enough.
There might be many good reasons for this, and the chances are, you’ve given up on a dream or two here and there. Almost everybody has.
If you’ve ever thought:
- I can’t do that!
- I just don’t have enough money for this.
- I’m too much of an introvert to pull that off.
… then you’ve probably turned your back on something that could have changed your life. You’ve probably missed out on an opportunity or a chance for success.
And you’ve probably regretted it.
Persisting has everything to do with winning.
But if you’re going to persist, you need a workable position to start from. You need the right mindset, and you need to know which parts of your thinking you need to overhaul.
With over 50 years of experience under his belt, Brett Christopher Lemos will provide you with specific rules, precise recommendations, and real life examples so that you can see exactly what you need to do to succeed, no matter what your goals are.
In Persistent as F*ck, you’ll be given a comprehensive manual to succeeding in business, investment -- and life itself. You’ll discover:
- The #1 thing you have to invest in for everything else to fall into place
- The key thing to study if you want to know the answer to a business’ success (hint: it’s not the business)
- Why your mindset is crucial, and how to set it for success
- How to overcome any trouble, no matter how bad it may seem
- Warren Buffet-worthy tips to secure your future
- The financial management tips your bank doesn’t want you to know about
- How you’re already using sales in every aspect of your life -- and how to do it better
- ‘The college myth’ exposed, and how to spot the exceptions
- Real estate advice you won’t get from your realtor... until you know the right questions to ask
- How to know which decisions you should take yourself and which you should outsource
- Why credit isn’t your enemy -- and how to use it to your advantage
- How to navigate recessions, depressions, and pandemics (AKA now!)
And much more.
If you’ve ever doubted that you can achieve your goals, it’s because you haven’t had a clear path to come at them from.
The good news is that clearing that path is entirely in your control. You simply need the right information and the right mindset.
Your quest for guidance ends here… but your journey towards success is only just beginning.
Get yourself on a workable path to succeed in every aspect of life without losing a cent: make the decision to persist.