Pivot to Product Manager: The Ultimate 3-Step Playbook to Kickstart Your Product Management Career by Irving Malcolm
This is where your career finally takes off as the leader of your own dedicated team!
Are you ready to start earning more by learning how to become a successful Product Manager?
Are you already in charge of your own team but are feeling overwhelmed by all the responsibilities?
Have you managed to get an interview for a Product Manager position and need help on how to go about it?
The Product Manager plays a central and crucial role in any company. In a world fueled by the consumption of products, they get to decide what products to create, how to sell them and who to sell them to.
According to a recent study, a fully optimized Product Manager can actually increase the company’s profits by approximately 34%.
That’s how important this position is!
So, if you aspire to become one, you’ve got to be ready for it... and having the steps to achieve that career is the best tool you could have.
This is your time to rise above the rest.
In Pivot to Product Manager, you will discover:
- 3 detailed steps that will give you the skills to lead teams, gain respect, and turn heads as the new Product Manager
- Well-researched and great insights into the different paths that can take you to the Product Manager role
- How to nail the interview and prepare for any question that may come your way
- Lessons on the fundamentals of being a successful, profitable, and outstanding Product Manager
- The personality and behavioural traits that will help you manage, inspire, and lead a team to victory
- 2 bonus chapters that will get you into the mindset of a Product Manager and learn the practices involved in creating and marketing productsAnd much more.
No one is born or destined to be a manager. You develop the skills needed through hard work and continuous self-improvement.
You make your own destiny when it comes to your career. By following the steps in this guide, you will emerge a well-rounded Product Manager that is ready to take the world by storm.
If you are ready to nail that interview, learn the process, and guide a talented team up the road to success, then scroll up and click the “Add to Cart” button right now.