How To Raise Emotionally Intelligent Children Ages 2-7 By Empowering Confidence
This Proven Formula Reveals How to Understand, Connect, & Empower Your Child
Are you sick and tired of not being able to get through to your child?
Have you tried endless "solutions" to get along with your child but nothing seems to work, and you're back to the tantrums?
Do you finally want to say goodbye to punishments and disagreements and discover something which works for you?
You are not the first. Lucky for you there’s a solution…
Positive parenting doesn't have to be complicated.
Genuine connection, understanding, and love are all your child wants.
You know that.
Unfortunately, nobody teaches you how to be a good parent and a positive role model.
Now, that's not to say there's no room for discipline.
Even if you've tried time outs, grounding, withdrawal of treats. Or even the flip side with free-range parenting, without success. You can make this work.
In fact, it's easier than you think.
It's also much more important than you realize.
A study from Oregon State University demonstrated how parenting approach affects children's brain structure and DNA.
And get this! Not only is your child affected. But their children will also be affected for several generations.
Another study stated that positive parenting increases children's sense of belonging, self-acceptance, self-confidence, and self-esteem.
Nothing is stopping you from making a profound positive change in the relationship with your child today.
Here's just a tiny fraction of what you'll discover in this positive parenting book:
- Positive parenting in 5 simple steps
- Understand how children think and feel, at different stages of development
- Find out your personality parenting style
- 8 simple steps to exert healthy discipline, without being authoritarian
- The reason behind your child's misbehavior (The answer will surprise you)
- 10 action-based commandments for disciplining toddlers
- The simple-to-fix mistakes parents make when disciplining older children
- The exact steps to dealing with your frustration or anger, should it arise
- How to effectively manage the power balance between your partner and child
- Many "In Real Life" examples of conversations and situations which make this Book immediately actionable
- Final tips you can apply in less than 5 minutes to make a tangible, positive impact on your child
Take a second to imagine how you'll feel once you can truly see eye to eye with your child. How much easier getting through the day will be.
So even if you're a single mom of triplets with no end to the day insight, you can create a healthy family relationship with positive parenting.
And if you have a burning desire to evolve into an idyllic family and give your child the chance to truly thrive then scroll up and click "Add to Cart"