Struggling to breastfeed? Discover what the real problem is and how to overcome it with these 9 secrets…
From the moment you find out that you're going to be a mom, your life changes forever.
The rollercoaster ride of pregnancy is only the beginning of your journey and, after months of anticipation, the last thing on your mind is the challenges you may face once your due date comes.
But, as with pregnancy, postnatal life isn't always easy.
Maybe you've discovered the rarely discussed truth that breastfeeding isn't as simple as it's made out to be.
Many moms find themselves learning to navigate feedings and care the hard way, which can be frustrating and isolating in a world that makes it seem like you should have it all figured out.
So why don't more women talk about the difficulties of breastfeeding?
Maybe you're ashamed to admit that you’re struggling or have concerns -- but you aren't alone.
In fact, the CDC found that 60% of mothers don't breastfeed as long as they intend to.
There's a shocking lack of guidance when it comes to breastfeeding, and many women find themselves feeling lost and confused when they encounter difficulties.
This leads to guilt, shame, and a premature end to breastfeeding for many mothers.
But with the proper insight and advice, you can enjoy a successful, pain-free start to life as a new mom.
In 9 Untold Secrets to Pain-free Breastfeeding, here is just a fraction of what you will discover:
- Answers to the most critical questions about breastfeeding, including how often to nurse and how to tell if your baby is hungry
- An easy-to-understand breakdown of breast anatomy and lactation so you know the processes at work when you breastfeed
- A step-by-step guide to encourage proper latching -- and why it's considered the core foundation of a successful breastfeeding experience
- Hidden causes of breastfeeding pain -- and solutions to help overcome it and relieve discomfort
- The 5 simple foods that will safely and effectively increase your milk production
- An easy-to-follow introduction to 5 breastfeeding positions -- find the perfect fit for both you and your baby!
- Proper techniques and strategies that will have you pumping like a pro, even if you've never done it before
- How to overcome nipple confusion, breast refusal, and other common challenges faced by moms
And much more.
As a mom, it can feel like you're expected to know precisely how to overcome the challenges that come with a new baby.
When issues arise, as they always do, it's easy to put pressure on yourself or feel guilty, when in fact, this is a totally normal experience.
You know your body and your baby, and with a little extra guidance from a mom who has been in your shoes, you'll be on your way to pain-free, no-stress breastfeeding in no time.