The Ultimate Understandable Handbook To Advocating For Your Exceptional Child.
A no-nonsense guide for parents fed up with their child’s lack of progress or confused about the road ahead.
Are you sick of reading article after article online with tidbits of guidance but still feel just as confused as when you began? Have you been trying to get your child an IEP and support services but are at war with your public school district? Is your child getting services but you don’t see any progress? Do you think your child has special needs but don’t know where to start?
My Child Is Special Needs. Now What? is the new bible for parents of all children with special needs, including but not limited to:
- Auditory Processing
- DAS (Development Apraxia of Speech)
- Down Syndrome
- Lack of Gross and Fine Motor Skills
- and more!
- The exact steps you need to take to get your child the support they need, no matter where you are in the process
- How to get an accurate diagnosis
- What to look for in a pediatric neurologist
- Why the IEP is only the beginning
- When you really need an advocate or lawyer
- and more!
Showing up to an IEP meeting doesn’t make you an advocate.
Until you read this book, you are wasting your child’s time. Don’t waste another second advocating for your child blindly. Click BUY NOW for a comprehensive, easy read that will make everything immediately clearer.