Do you use SQL on a daily basis? Have you mastered the fundamentals and want it to do more for you?
The answers can be found in this book!
SQL, or Structured Query Language, is a must-have tool for developers working in any programming language, and its universal language is domain-specific, making it ideal for programming and data management.
SQL: The Ultimate Intermediate Guide to Learning SQL Programming Step by Stepis suitable for helping you with a variety of intermediate abilities, including:
- A refresher on SQL fundamentals
- An easy-to-follow tutorial on setting up and configuring SQL
- Data types and their functions
- View encryption, creation, and indexing
- Using stored routines and functions to their full potential
- The advantages of data normalization
- And so much more...
With this practical and in-depth book, you will be able to improve your SQL knowledge and skills, regardless of how you use it. And because it's presented in an easy-to-follow format, it makes learning a potentially hard activity much easier.
Get a copy of SQL today and start your new adventure now!