From an entrepreneur who turned a small, failing florist shop into a $750 million world-wise business, comes a book filled with keys to propel your own personal and professional endeavors into an outstanding success.
By USA TODAY and Wall Street Journal Bestselling Author Wes Berry!
Wes Berry built a remarkable $750-million-dollar international business from his family’s small florist shop, which began in Detroit. Now, in this extraordinary new book, he offers the keys to his success—and yours.
No matter where you are in your personal or professional life, Berry’s empowering message with clear-cut steps to success will put you in the driver’s seat to obtaining your goals. With more than four decades of personal insight into leadership and business, this Wall Street Journal and USA TODAY bestselling author of Big Things Have Small Beginnings, leads you to discover your untapped potential and offers powerful ways to develop your strengths.
- Motivate yourself and others to not only meet, but exceed your goals
- Create an unstoppable mindset
- Become the leader you were meant to be
- Embrace growth and change, and use it to propel you into the future you desire
- Build stronger and more diverse personal and professional relationships
- Increase your value as a leader, parent, spouse or employee by living a life of integrity
- Never give up
Wes’s warm, inviting, and often humorous counsel inspires and informs, offering you a front-row seat into the life of a successful CEO, husband, and father, who believes that with balance, all things are possible.