Summary & Analysis of the Mueller Report: Report on the Investigation into Russian Interference in the 2016 Presidential Election
A Complete Guide to Parts I & II with Key Takeaways & Analysis
PLEASE NOTE: This is a summary and analysis of the report and not the original report. You may download the original report in its entirety for free at the Department of Justice website.
This 80-page summary will tell you everything you need to know about Mueller's dense, exhaustive, and fascinating final report on Russian intereference in the 2016 election, the Trump campaign's involvement, and the President's potential attempts to obstruct justice.
Save precious time by reading this summary today!
What does this ZIP Reads Summary Include?
- Synopsis of the report
- Overview of the Special Counsel's appointment
- A guide to the key players involved in government, on the Trump campaign, and in Russia
- A timeline of key events from the beginning of Russian election interference to the full release of the report
- Key events, takeaways, and analysis from the investigation into Russian election interference
- Key events, takeaways, and analysis from the investigation into conspiracy with the Trump campaign
- Key events, takeaways, and analysis from the obstruction of justice investgation against President Trump
- In-depth Editorial Review & Legal Analysis
About the Original Book:
The Mueller Report is the culmination of the two-year investigation into Russian meddling in the 2016 election, which included an investigation into Donald Trump and his campaign’s ties to Russia, whether or not there was conspiracy between them, and the crimes that may have arisen from the investigation itself, including lying to the FBI and obstruction of justice.
This summary provides a detailed analysis of the findings to save you the time from reading the original 448-page report.