A Complete Beginners Guide to Prepare for Any Emergency When You Are Off Grid | Includes First Aid and Natural Remedies (Self Sufficient Living Book 4)
If you have always wanted to know how to handle emergency situations off grid, but never had the information or confidence then keep reading...
What would you do if someone in your group broke a leg? Half-drowned? Got electrocuted? Cut off a finger? Got a serious disease?
You might be a long way from help without even realizing it, and if nobody knows how to handle the situation, the consequences could be tragic. Being able to address this kind of issue is crucial.
Do you finally want to be prepared for emergencies and aliments while off grid?
If so, then this book is for you.
First aid could, quite literally, save your life or the life of one of your companions. Knowing how to deal with an injury in the moment could mean the difference between a lifelong disfigurement and a total recovery. Being equipped to handle emergencies can stop you from panicking when fast action is critical.
Even if you’re an experienced off gridder.
Survival Medical Handbook is a must-read for anyone who wants to protect the most precious gift you have – Life!
Amazon Best-selling author, Bradley Stone provides you with the information to avert emergencies and deal with injuries and diseases effectively.
In Survival Medical Handbook, you will discover:
- How to get yourself prepared before you step off the grid, and the basic supplies that you should be carrying in most situations.
- Techniques that you should know to protect your loved ones in emergencies.
- Medical conditions that you should identify before going off the grid and how these can be dealt with away from civilization.
- The mild and major emergency situations that you may find yourself dealing with, with practical and simple steps for addressing them and prioritizing survival.
- Natural remedies that you can turn to, how to use them, and what they can help treat.
- …and so much more!
Imagine how you’ll feel once you are prepared to handle emergencies off grid, and how your life could change for the better.
So even if you’ve read other survival books, you can still gain the knowledge to keep you and your group healthy with Survival Medical Handbook