You don’t have to resign to suffering from high blood pressure and taking those tiny pills every day. Hypertension can be helped naturally too, and you’ll be surprised at how much you can do to address the problem, when you read this brilliant guide, for beginners, to working your way out of it by changing a few eating habits. And no! It doesn’t have to mean boring your taste buds sick. Find out how, with Julia Chatwin, now the book is only 0.99!!
DASH Diet for Beginners: Lower High Blood Pressure Naturally and Lose Weight Without Medication by Following the Key Principles of a Low Sodium DASH Diet. Family Friendly Recipes and 28-Day Meal Plan by Julia E Chatwin
$0.99 on Kindle now!
FREE with Kindle Unlimited
47%, or 116 million adults in the United States have high blood pressure, or are taking medication to treat it. That’s almost 1 in 2 people
Are you one of these people? Are you worried that you may become part of this statistic? Do you have other health concerns that you suspect are diet related? If so, then keep reading…
Dietary Approaches to Stop Hypertension (DASH) is a heart-healthy eating plan designed to help lower blood pressure naturally. It is also a remarkable diet for weight loss and overall health.
The DASH diet doesn’t have to be complicated, and the truth is, with the right information, it is much simpler than you think.
You may have issues yourself, or you may help a loved one with health issues. If you want to reduce your blood pressure, improve your health or lose some weight, you need this book, because this book will help you. It will also help you, help others.
Independent consultant and researcher, Julia Chatwin, delivers a DASH tour de force and a start-to-finish blueprint for beating high blood pressure. It will show you, step by step, how to make the DASH diet work for you. Having had her fair share of health issues, Julia understands how easy it is to fall into the trap of eating badly and has unfortunately experienced first-hand the impact of this. The DASH diet was instrumental in her recovery.
In summary, inside DASH Diet for Beginners, you will discover:
- Up-to-date information on DASH. What it is, what it isn’t.
- A solid foundation for a realistic and sustainable diet using DASH.
- Why “reduced sodium” salt substitutes are not the solution – and what to do instead.
- A focus on sodium, and its effects on the body, and how to reduce its intake.
- Secrets to enjoying the food you love without sacrificing flavour.
- The one decision you can take today that could change your health forever.
- An in-depth and up-close examination of the DASH food groups.
- Risk factors for heart disease, diabetes and other illnesses, and actionable strategies to reduce these risk factors.
- The biggest mistakes people make when grocery shopping that prevent them from achieving success with DASH.
- Foods you should eat, and those you shouldn’t. Including one food item that you may eat regularly, that can cause almost instant dangerously high blood pressure.
- Foods that naturally control your blood pressure without medication including two incredibly powerful, but yet readily available items that you can buy from the grocery store that are scientifically proven to lower blood pressure.
- Weight loss strategies that can be applied in the long term.
- Exclusive access to logs, planners and trackers you can use to keep track of your journey.
- A comprehensive 28-day meal plan.
- Healthy and delicious recipes which are easy to follow with readily available and easily sourced ingredients everyone can make and enjoy.
- Powerful techniques you need to know for weight loss with DASH.
- How the DASH diet can help with diabetes, cholesterol, heart health, osteoporosis, inflation and even cancer.
- Packed with tips from page one.
- Answers to all the questions I’m sure you have about DASH.
- …and so much more!
Imagine how you’ll feel once you achieve your goal, be that in lowering blood pressure, losing weight, or just being healthier. Imagine how your life would change for the better.
If you’re tried a low-sodium diet before and not had the results you would like, then you definitely need to read DASH Diet for Beginners.